SOFR and the Transition Away From LIBOR
COVID-19 Resource Center
PCBB's top priorities are to ensure your business continues its operations and to maintain the health and safety of our employees.
A resources center for the transition away from LIBOR and its replacement index, the Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR).
A resource center for the transition away from LIBOR and its replacement index, the Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR).
• Lending in 2021 — A Year in Transition Download FAQ
Fallback language, economic impact, timeline, and preparation.
• Preparing for SOFR in 2022 Download FAQ
Everything you need to know about SOFR and using it post-LIBOR.
ARRC Announcements, Newsletters and Meeting Minutes
ARRC Announcements (as of August 2, 2021)
1. ARRC Formally Recommends Term SOFR Read More
2. ARRC Endorses Commodity Futures Trading Commission MRAC recommendation Read More
3. ARRC Recommends Loan Conventions and Best Practices for Use of Forward-Looking SOFR Term Rate Read More
See All Announcements
ARRC Newsletter (June-July 2021)
1. Starting July 26, 2021, interdealer conventions moved to trade SOFR linear swaps
2. The ARRC announced its formal recommendation of CME Group’s forward-looking SOFR Term Rates
3. At the recent FSOC Principals Meeting, the importance of accelerating the transition and using sufficiently robust reference rates and capital markets products was discussed